We are very excited to present you with a brand new film, Lomography LomoChrome Turquoise XR 100-400! Available in 35mm and 120 formats, LomoChrome Turquoise develops in C-41 and will bathe your photos in lustrous tones – turning warm colors into varying shades of blues from aqua to cobalt, transforming greens into deep emerald shades and crystal clear seas into golden hues. Whatever you decide to shoot with LomoChrome Turquoise, each shot will be original and enchanting. We only have 5,000 rolls available for the first pre-order batch, sold in packs of 5, 10, 15 and 20 – meaning you buy in bundles and can save up to 15%! Head to the Online Shop to pre-order your rolls now!
Lomography has a Shop – you can get anything analogue: Cameras, Films, Accessories and Fashion
Are you an analogue photographer who likes to shop offline? Visit one of our Lomography Gallery Stores in Hong Kong, London Soho, New York, Paris Marais, Paris Lafayette & Tokyo and Embassy Stores in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bangkok, Barcelona, Beijing Chaoyang, Chicago, Berlin, Bratislava, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Guangzhou, Istanbul, Jakarta, Johannesburg, Lima, Lisbon, Madrid Argensola, Monterrey, Porto, Prague, Puebla, Santiago, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Taichung, Taipei, Tehran & Vienna
Recent Articles from India
- Locations: India, Where I Saw Death
- Locations: Tales from the Trip: Spices on the Street
- Analogue Lifestyle: Majestic Cultural Spaces and Animals in India Photographed by Karen Knorr
- Competitions: Midnight's Children X Lomography Rumble
- News: Golly-Gee, it's Holi!
- Analogue Lifestyle: My Analogue Days: Super Solo Photo Walks
- Analogue Lifestyle: Lomographer for a Day: Maricruz
- Analogue Lifestyle: The Perfect Couple: Holga 135 BC & Redscale Film
- Analogue Lifestyle: Karjat, India: The People, The Place, The Photography
- Analogue Lifestyle: My 2012 in Analogue: 2012, You're So Fast!
- Analogue Lifestyle: From Japan to Brazil and Back to India- A Pinhole Journey Across the Globe.
- News: Happy Diwali!
- Locations: Goa's Sunset Silhouettes...
- Analogue Lifestyle: Childhood Recall: Family Reunions, Funerals, and the Analogue Life
- Locations: Jaipur Tripping on Some Sprocket Rocket Magic
- Tipster: Shooting Portraits: A Few Tips And Stuff
- Locations: Those Elephantastic Caves
- News: Shipping & Duty : Shopping Online For India
- Analogue Lifestyle: 5 Questions on Analogue Photography with Meghal Anukul
- LomoAmigos: Lomo Amigo Tushar Dhanawade : Music Maniac Shoots With the LC-A+
- Locations: Bombay Times
- Competitions: Inspire By Design : Winners Announcement
- Analogue Lifestyle: 5 Questions on Analogue Photography with Kumar Jhuremalani
- Analogue Lifestyle: The Layered View: Raghu Rai
- Analogue Lifestyle: 5 Questions on Analogue Photography with Anirban Deuri
Fuji T64 in Tajikistan: perfect match! http://www.lomograph(…)an_tungsten
One of beautiful places in Indonesia :-)
💀 Happy Halloween 💀 .
Last call for submissions. Optiko Analogue Photography Zine Issue 6: 'People'. www.optiko.co.uk/submissions
berlin panorama lomowall http://www.lomograph(…)om-far-away
New surprise from diana f+: http://www.lomograph(…)ter-in-time :-)
check out my new album! http://www.lomograph(…)portraiture
Struggling to find time for photography these day....
Thank you @jourdanlynch you're my hero <3 <3 xoxoxoxoxo
Can anybody tell me where to find a Nikon F lens to M42 body adapter? I'll be forever grateful
Again cattle fari, another sad wall http://www.lomograph(…)8-blindness
Cattle fair... a sad wall http://www.lomograph(…)e-sick-calf
@stacy_mcpommes blanker Horror!
New album, cattle fair http://www.lomograph(…)e-bistecche
@stacy_mcpommes what? nein! shit!